The third annual ceremony CISOLAR AWARDS 2020 will recognize excellence in project development, best products and outstanding personalities in the field of solar energy in Eastern Europe.
The Organizing Committee accept applications for the contest until September 28th. Voting will take place from September 29th to October 5th.
SEF&CISOLAR AWARDS ceremony will be held on October 20th, in the 1st day of SEF&CISOLAR 2020, the 12th Sustainable Energy Forum of Central and Eastern Europe.
The SEF&CISOLAR AWARDS is the contest in the field of solar energy and new energy technologies and solutions for the Eastern European markets.
1. Participants of the SEF&CISOLAR AWARDS Contest are companies and organizations, that are the owners or developers of the projects in the field of sustainable energy or that have a right to represent the project owners or developers (be ready to confirm that with the documentation in case of request of the Organizing Committee).
2. Each participant of the SEF&CISOLAR AWARDS Contest may submit up to 5 projects in all relevant categories.
3. The Submission Fee for 1 project is 39 euro for participation in 1 or 2 categories. The submission fee for participation in up to 4 categories is 69 euro and up to 6 categories is 89 euro respectfully.
4. All the submission fees are not refundable and must be paid until September 28rd at the latest. The submission fees for the SEF&CISOLAR AWARDS Contest do not provide access to the SEF&CISOLAR Conference.
5. Access to the SEF&CISOLAR Ceremony is provided for the winners of 1-3 places. If your company / organization is not among the winners, you must have a Silver Ticket or higher to get access to the SEF&CISOLAR Ceremony.